Saturday, May 5, 2012

Equipment

Although, I will have the luxury of sleeping in a camper each evening, there is the possibility that my wife might have to return home at some point along the way. In that event, I want to be prepared to continue the trek to the Atlantic Ocean. So, I have purchased a number of items to serve my independence. For example, I have a Eureka Soliare one man tent which weights 2 pounds 8 ounces, a Suisse Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag (1.5 lb), Ultralight Backpacking Canister Camp Stove which folds to the size of a deck of cards (no kidding), folding knife, fork, spoon set, and even a solar battery charger. Amazon is great for stuff like this...

Eureka! Solitaire - Tent (sleeps 1)Ultralight Backpacking Canister Camp Stove with Piezo Ignition 3.9oz! Suisse Sport Adult Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag (Assorted Colors)

SE 6-1 Camping S. Steel Detachable Knife 4" Body

Although they will add some weight to the bike, these items should fit comfortably on the rack or in the panniers.

No comments:

Post a Comment